Why choose to use sound-absorbing cotton, and what are the performance characteristics of sound-absorbing cotton?
1. High sound-absorbing efficiency. Polyester fiber sound-absorbing cotton is a porous material. It was tested by the Institute of Acoustics of Tongji University. The test result of a 5cm thick product was NRC (Comprehensive Noise Reduction Coefficient): 0.79. If the density and thickness are increased, its There is still a lot of room for performance improvement;
2. Excellent environmental performance. It was tested by the National Building Materials Testing Center and reached E1 level. The evaluation is that it can directly contact human skin;
3. The structure is compact and the shape is stable;
4. The product does not contain formaldehyde and is harmless to the human body. It does not add any glue during the molding process, and uses fibers with different melting points to form. It has been proved by experiments and practice that it has no allergy to human skin, no pollution to the environment, and no odor;
5. Good waterproof performance, strong drainage after water immersion, sound absorption performance does not decrease, and the shape remains unchanged;
6.It can be used twice, easy to destroy, and has no secondary pollution to the environment.
Post time: Feb-10-2022