Acoustic treatment bass trap
When using conventional acoustic panels made of typical absorbing materials, there will be only one volume levelat which the absorbing material will control the acoustic energy within the room adequately.(This is a static system.)At volumes above that level, you would need more absorption. At volumes below that level you will have too much absorption and the room will sound lifeless, dark, and dull. The bass trap utilizes a blend of absorption materials, and a unique design of internal chambers to trap acoustic energy. The diffusion aspect of the bass trap breaks up the wave forms which will aid mid to high frequency absorption and reduction. The resonator aspect of the bass trap offers control of the lower frequencies only when it’s needed. Thoughtful placement can achieve wonderfully controlled bass frequencies with dynamic lifelike quality and speed. With bass energy controlled, one can enjoy a light, lively, sparkling room of shimmering cymbals and explosive drum attacks, with wonderfully clear midrange and vocals at all amplitude levels.
The Acoustic treatment bass trap is the only acoustical product that will give you both absorption and diffusion at the first reflection points of a system. And you want both!
- The bass trap unique trapping system captures an area of wave form much broader than its small surface area would suggest.
- The bass trap can be used to trap waveforms either facing the wall or, facing away from the wall.
- The bass trap design allows for artwork or photographs of your choice to be inserted in the frame thus raising the aesthetic appeal for everyone in the home.
- The bass trap effectively increases soundstage width and depth. This is especially true for smaller rooms.
- The bass trap will increase the dimensional perspective of the image structure.
- The bass trap are lightweight and fully adjustable.
- The bass trap allows for easy auditioning on location without need for attachment to the wall surface.
- The bass trap allows for close proximity near a loudspeaker to control energy where a wall is not adjacent to the speaker.
(ie: When speakers are not located symmetrically to the room boundaries.)
- The bass trap allow for up to three Apertures to be hung on each side of the stand if desired.
- The bass trap are very easy to move within a room for tuning vs conventional treatments that must be permanently fixed to a wall or ceiling surface.
The bass trap will not:
1. Decrease or limit the dynamics of the system.
2. Diminish the power of the bass attack.
3. Unevenly control one frequency over another. (This is often the case with traditional room treatments)
DIMENSIONS:600x1200mm,other size/color can be customized.
Looking forward to your kindly inquiry
Q: How long will you take to make samples?
A.Usually we will take 1~7 days to make the samples.
Q: What is your delivery time?
A.The time of delivery is within 15-25 days after we receive the deposit.Honestly, it depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order.
Q: Will you charge the sample?
A.Standard samples are free, but customized samples will be charged with reasonable cost and the freight are charged. After the order is confirmed, we would pay back the express fee. Please be rest assured of that.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
Q: Can you accept OEM?
A: Yes,as the manufacturer,we can open mould to produce any acoustic panel products according to your sample or drawing.
If you have more question, please feel free to contact with us, thank you !